Thursday, March 22

Am I Done, or Did I Just Start?

I finished college today. Classes ended last week. These last few days were finals week. The only thing I had to do was finish up a paper. But not just any paper. I had to finish a 25 page monster of a History paper. Basically, it amounts to an undergraduate thesis. It is now done, and will be turned in early tomorrow morning. I am (justifiably I think) pretty proud of it so... here it is.

WARNING: Do not continue reading unless you are a History nerd! 7,300 words (not including endnotes and the bibliography) on the Protestant Rhetoric in Early Modern England can cause violent head aches, bloody stool and even death in those not properly acclimated to it.


Catholics in Disguise: Protestant Rhetoric as Justification for English Conquest

No comments: